GRAW noobtube

Captain Beaky

yet another modern warfare game, yet another excuse to have 90% of the team with noobtubes out - it just gets boring - it seems it only takes one guy to be killed by tube, then he goes tubing in revenge, kills someone else, they get their noobtube out, then.....you get the picture - pretty soon its noobtube paradise.

does the "no explosives" weapons filter screen for tubes too? if so - then praise the lord, we have salvation! if not......ho hum...:(

DarkEntity

What in gods name are you talking about?

Dave

Distinguished Member
DarkEntity said:
What in gods name are you talking about?

I assume it's the rocket launcher type weapon. It was called the newb tube in Halo 2 because it's devastating and takes very little skill to use.

If one person has it then it's inevitable everyone will get one because of it's firepower. I'm sure you can set it to not include this weapon. I played a few games on live yesterday and never saw one.

DarkEntity

Ah,

we always use the No Explosives option :)

Dave

Distinguished Member
DarkEntity said:
Ah,

we always use the No Explosives option :)

Always a good idea unless boom boom mayhem is your thing. It's got to be said though that a good game of rocket slayer on Halo 2 can't be beat for explosive goodness, I have to try this on GRAW.:D :D

dodger747

Yet another GRAW/FN topic...:boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
dodger747 said:
Yet another GRAW/FN topic...:boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

I must admit I've never known the forums to be flooded with quite so many threads for just one game. We could almost have a GRAW sub-forum;)

AVRocky

Tetlee said:
I must admit I've never known the forums to be flooded with quite so many threads for just one game. We could almost have a GRAW sub-forum;)

That's a great idea. Although there is already a forum for each game on Xbox.com

Turb007

That's a great idea. Although there is already a forum for each game on Xbox.com

Nice but I cant get to xbox.com from work :(

but i guess i should be working not getting info on GRAW :D

Kazman

i think it is a good idea to have a sub forum for GRAW, would certainly stop all the people moaning about another GRAW thread (they turn up in every GRAW related thread).

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom