Graw 2 Clan

hottstuff

Ex Member
Reaction score
Started one up , anyone fancy joining?
All for fun.
Post your gamertag or add me as friend and i will send requests.
cheers

Add me if you like, theVman 84, not had the game long so i dont know all the maps or anything like that yet.

alright chief. ive not been playin this much as i hate playin with random yanks. But I can defo do a few nights a week if you wanna add me :thumbsup:
(so long as it doesnt get all serious were we enter competitions and become mega stars of the console world winning millions and having geek lovin women throwing themselves at us......... that would be awfull :rotfl: )

You can add me mate. I'm not sure how often I'll make it but I'll join you when I can.

alright chief. ive not been playin this much as i hate playin with random yanks. But I can defo do a few nights a week if you wanna add me :thumbsup:
(so long as it doesnt get all serious were we enter competitions and become mega stars of the console world winning millions and having geek lovin women throwing themselves at us......... that would be awfull :rotfl: )

Oh well in that case i'm out :D

I'll start my own clan, we'll call ourselves 'Mega Stars of Console World Women Can't Resist Us' :rotfl:

I've actually called it The Arsenal.
hope there are no objections.:D

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas LMK , i will accomodate

How about "No silver for Arsenal this season" :D Sorry couldn't resist that one!

I have only just got this (haven't even finished single player yet). But would love to play if there is room.

Oh yea the footie is on , ill be on as soon as its over , i will send all the clan requests tonight before the footie.

Oh yea the footie is on , ill be on as soon as its over , i will send all the clan requests tonight before the footie.

Yes looking forward to it, its in lovely HD too. Are we going to play co op?

I seriously dislike 4:3 when you're watching on a widescreen, just makes me want to slit my wrists! :(

JustinJ004, you're not alone mate, I haven't finished single player yet, i'm not even that far into it, i'm up to the bit just after you snipe some men when the mule is delivered to you. Probably like 15mins into the single player game lol

that chelsea game last night looked horrible. ive seen better quality streamed video

not sure if im going to be in tonight. tomorrow should be groovy tho :thumbsup:

JustinJ004, you're not alone mate, I haven't finished single player yet, i'm not even that far into it, i'm up to the bit just after you snipe some men when the mule is delivered to you. Probably like 15mins into the single player game lol

If thats the bit just after the grave yard section of Act 2 then its exactly where i am. Got killed trying to pick them off from the roof because my useless drone only marked 3 bad guys, when really there were about six of the buggers.

As for itv, its bad enough having two huge black boarders on the screen. But the picture they do show is terrible aswell. Even worse they are getting the fa cup from 2008. :suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom