Graw 2 Clan

hottstuff

Banned
Started one up , anyone fancy joining?
All for fun.
Post your gamertag or add me as friend and i will send requests.
cheers

Br0ken

Add me if you like, theVman 84, not had the game long so i dont know all the maps or anything like that yet.

Andy130

alright chief. ive not been playin this much as i hate playin with random yanks. But I can defo do a few nights a week if you wanna add me :thumbsup:
(so long as it doesnt get all serious were we enter competitions and become mega stars of the console world winning millions and having geek lovin women throwing themselves at us......... that would be awfull :rotfl: )

MJC

You can add me mate. I'm not sure how often I'll make it but I'll join you when I can.

Br0ken

alright chief. ive not been playin this much as i hate playin with random yanks. But I can defo do a few nights a week if you wanna add me :thumbsup:
(so long as it doesnt get all serious were we enter competitions and become mega stars of the console world winning millions and having geek lovin women throwing themselves at us......... that would be awfull :rotfl: )

Oh well in that case i'm out :D

I'll start my own clan, we'll call ourselves 'Mega Stars of Console World Women Can't Resist Us' :rotfl:

hottstuff

Banned
I've actually called it The Arsenal.
hope there are no objections.:D

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas LMK , i will accomodate

Br0ken

How about "No silver for Arsenal this season" :D Sorry couldn't resist that one!

JustinJ004

I have only just got this (haven't even finished single player yet). But would love to play if there is room.

hottstuff

Banned
Oh yea the footie is on , ill be on as soon as its over , i will send all the clan requests tonight before the footie.

Br0ken

I seriously dislike 4:3 when you're watching on a widescreen, just makes me want to slit my wrists! :(

JustinJ004, you're not alone mate, I haven't finished single player yet, i'm not even that far into it, i'm up to the bit just after you snipe some men when the mule is delivered to you. Probably like 15mins into the single player game lol

Andy130

that chelsea game last night looked horrible. ive seen better quality streamed video

not sure if im going to be in tonight. tomorrow should be groovy tho :thumbsup:

JustinJ004

JustinJ004, you're not alone mate, I haven't finished single player yet, i'm not even that far into it, i'm up to the bit just after you snipe some men when the mule is delivered to you. Probably like 15mins into the single player game lol

If thats the bit just after the grave yard section of Act 2 then its exactly where i am. Got killed trying to pick them off from the roof because my useless drone only marked 3 bad guys, when really there were about six of the buggers.

As for itv, its bad enough having two huge black boarders on the screen. But the picture they do show is terrible aswell. Even worse they are getting the fa cup from 2008. :suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

T+A announces high end 200 Series audio components
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Trinnov Altitude update adds new features
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Panasonic TVs welcome Disney+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Audio Research announces I/50 integrated valve amp