Graphics card help needed please please

jasontheplumber

Novice Member
Reaction score
im getting bombarded with info about it but ive just had a new pc built,all top spec parts spent £800 so far but dont have a graphics card
i game now and then on pc as i have consoles mainly but i would like a graphics card that will run all the latest games at a decent level
which one do i go for?
main issue is i dont want to spend mad money so i want to stick to cards under £400
had loads of reccomends and watch a ton of youtube clips but its a minefield

what would you guys reccomend?

3060ti Founders Edition
Good luck getting one however, or any GPU for that matter.
It is a bad time to buy a GPU, even second hand prices are double what they should be on some cards.

What res are you gaming at as this dictates the power the graphics card needed. but as above your price dictates a 3060 but there really really hard to get.

honestly I and I am not being daft, If I wanted to play the latest games for around £400 I would consider getting an xbox series X or PS5 as well - depending on what your want to play.

honestly I and I am not being daft, If I wanted to play the latest games for around £400 I would consider getting an xbox series X or PS5 as well - depending on what your want to play.
He has already spent £800 so a bit late now.
And can you even get hold of next gen consoles at the moment? Same as the 3 series GPUs

What res are you gaming at as this dictates the power the graphics card needed. but as above your price dictates a 3060 but there really really hard to get.

ive already got new xbox and a ps5 buddy
this is for my new pc in the office
i like gta 5, warzone, fifa and games like that

As Delvey mentioned, 3060ti FE is your only real option (barring 2nd hand which I wouldn't recommend right now anyway).

Use the part alert and stock drops discord channels to get notifications of new stock but even then you'll need a degree of luck.

I recently built myself a new PC and when talking with one of the people at the site I was told not to look on the site but to call the sales team directly and low and behold I got a graphics card straight away even though none were listed on the site itself. Give it a try you may be lucky too. :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom