1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics card and Hdtv problem!

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Tiesto, May 23, 2005.

1. Tiesto

Tiesto
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi all, LFC are on Prosieben HD (19 e) on Wednesday night, neither my SS1 , SS2 or Visionplus 1030 dvbs card can hold a stable picture for longer than a few seconds on this channel before the vid & audio start to break up , i was hoping to output the graphics card to my projector but it's not looking good at the moment.
    When i run the SS1 in hard mode (solely using the Mobos processing ) i get nothing.
    If i run it in soft mode i get the piccy but it's blocky and intermittent , this is where i'm getting confused
    The graphics card is a nvidia geforce4 G4 Ti 4200 td64
    The board is an Msi running athlon 1500+ over clocked to 2200+
    i was considering upgrading the graphics but if the card is in hard mode and it can't cope using the mobo, will upgrading the graphics card on it's own make a difference to the pixellation problem ? Or is it down to a combination of graphics card / Msi board Or just one of them. This is going to be the first " live " Champions league final in Hdtv and i'm desperate to be able to watch it, Help :lease: