• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Graphics card advice

stage1v8

Standard Member
Hi Folks,

I have just aquired a second hand small form factor PC that I am planning to use as a HTPC. The plan is eventually to attach it to a remote backend but for now it will be standalone. Its a P4 2.8ghz with 2GB of Ram and now has a 320GB HDD in it.

I am more than pleased with it except for one thing. The graphics card.

I got this particular PC because I saw it had what looked to be a full size PCI slot in the back. I will initially hooking this up to my CRT TV so wanted to drop a graphics card into it with an s-video ouput. The problem is the amount of space that is available for the card. It will take a full height card but only one that is a maxiumum of 135mm in length.

So.................

Does anyone know of a PCI (not pci-e) graphics that has a tvout and is less than 135mm long?
I would settle for one that has a DVI port as I plan to buy an LCD TV soon anyway.

Cheers

J

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom