1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics adapter change message in TheaterTek.

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Trojan, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Trojan

Trojan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,453
    Hi
    I have upgraded my graphics card to A Radeon 9200se with a vga and dvi output so that I can have my desktop monitor connected to the dvi and my projector connected to the vga output. My monitor runs at 1024 x 768 and my projector runs at 856 x 480. I have powerstrip installed and I use the hotkeys to switch from one to the other and this part all works fine. The problem is that if I run TT on the projector having used it on the monitor I get this message
    Warning
    Theatertek has noticed that your graphics adapter has changed.
    Your default video overlay settings wil be reset, but any Dvd specific settings will need to be changed manually.

OK

If I just run TT on the projector and never open in when it is on my monitor then the above does not appear but it would not be practical to do this and I know it is just a matter of pressing the ok button but hopefully someone out there who has had this problem and solved it would let me know how.

Thanks for looking.