Grand Theft Auto IV Play & Help Thread

Also is there any way of replaying the cut scenes as my wife has a habit of interupting me right when these are on so i miss some of the dialogue!!

Some of the time you can press Start and go to Brief. You can then press X to switch between mission objectives and dialog. Doesnt always give you what you want, but its been usefull a few times for me.

Can anybody give some tips for the online, mainly shooting thanks:thumbsup:.

When do you finish Little Jacobs missions. I have been on 100% for a while now, yet i can still do 'jobs' for him when i phone him.

Can anybody give some tips for the online, mainly shooting thanks:thumbsup:.

here are a few

• rush for decent weapon and armour ( i like the assault rifles.)
  • use cover as much as possible (although cover system isnt the best)
  • crouch when shooting as improves accuracy
  • aim for the head.
  • fire in bursts dont just keep the trigger down (again improves accuracy)
  • look at radar in particular whether some 1 is on a higher or lower ground than you.
  • when playing in teams make sure u go around in a group not just every1 going around on their own.
  • when trying to run some 1 over in a car swerve from side to side to avoid getting shot.
  • if u want to see what weapons / armour are near you press down on d-pad and will zoom out on the map then just look for the gun/ armour symbol u r after.
  • co-op missions are easy way to level up - hangmans noose, bomb da base etc..

Im on the third island, about 40% the way through but have still not got 100% for Roman missions, will there be one later on or not.

Im on the third island, about 40% the way through but have still not got 100% for Roman missions, will there be one later on or not.

If i remember right the answer is yes....:smashin:

Hey guys i need some help!!! :lease:

SPOILER* >>Well I'm on the last island now and I've just met with Francis McReary he's asking me to take out Derrick McReary and Derrick is asking me to take out Francis. Who should I take out? Who will i benefit from the most? It's the same dilemma as PlayboyX or Dwayne. << SPOILER*

Any help will be most appreciated.

SPOILER* >>
Well I'm on the last island now and I've just met with Francis McReary he's asking me to take out Derrick McReary and Derrick is asking me to take out Francis. Who should I take out? Who will i benefit from the most? It's the same dilemma as PlayboyX or Dwayne.
<< SPOILER*

Spolier ----->
kill derrick as he is the 1 least missed other than his mum and u get benefit from calling francais after to remove wanted level by calling him (although only allowed me to use it once and he didn't answer the phone the 1st 5 times :rolleyes: so the benefit realy isnt that big).

also for future reference for spoilers u can use {SPOILER}{/SPOILER} just change the { }for [ ]

Spolier ----->
kill derrick as he is the 1 least missed other than his mum and u get benefit from calling francais after to remove wanted level by calling him (although only allowed me to use it once and he didn't answer the phone the 1st 5 times :rolleyes: so the benefit realy isnt that big).

also for future reference for spoilers u can use {SPOILER}{/SPOILER} just change the { }for [ ]

LOL. Will do. Thanks alot for the quick reply going to do it now, i had it on pause waiting for a reply. Thanks

Who should i kill
Playboy X or Dwayne
?

Bought the game a few days ago, and was wondering when i load the game, the resolution changes from 1080p to 720p. Why is that, do i have to change a setting on the PS3? ( i have a Sonly KDL40V3000)

Who should i kill
Playboy X or Dwayne
?

Playboy X , you get to play 4 missions for dwayne and otherwise would have got nothing, and you get access to some of dwaynes privileges later compared to the nothing for killing dwayne

Wish i knew this before i did it :D.

Playboy X , you get to play 4 missions for dwayne and otherwise would have got nothing, and you get access to some of dwaynes privileges later compared to the nothing for killing dwayne

Wish i knew this before i did it :D.

Thank's, im off to kill
Playboy X
now.
780_machine_gun_shooting.gif

*SPOILER*>> You get to ring Dwayne's thugs to help you out in a mission, you need to get his like above a certain percent though I think it's 60% not sure. Oh yeah you also get Playboy X's Safe-house to. <<*SPOILER* :thumbsup:

Below:

I took out Francis as he was blackmailing Niko, did not like that so I popped a bullet in him, get to do a little extra mission that's quite good

i dont think u get to do an extra mission it just changes depending who u kill.

i dont think u get to do an extra mission it just changes depending who u kill.

Well ye, you know what I mean though. I only took him out and did not bother going back and seeing what would happen if I killed the other.

Guys, please remember to use the spoiler tag tool, and remember to use it in replies if you mention the answer that someone gave you using spoiler tags. :smashin:

You just drive round and you'll spot some. There's some round the area where Brucie lives. Also there's a couple in the Docks.

Anyone know how to pick up hookers

Thanks

there always seem to be a few around the strip club area,
drive up to them and toot your horn,
one will come over and offer her services,
press L2 to get her in the car,
I'll leave the rest to your imagination. :devil:

ps: don't forget to shoot her afterwards and get all her cash.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom