• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Gran Turismo

B

bristewart

Will this game ever make it to the PSP?!

I remember seeing a demo of it when the PSP was launched.
The PSP has even been redesigned and it still isn't out!

Amazon is saying 30th March. I wish!

un1eash

Distinguished Member
Ive also been waiting for this game, i remember seeing on play.com but then it just disappeared. Stuck playing gran turismo for ps1 on the psp for now.

Barry the Brave

Established Member
Sorry to butt in but I've just got a PSP for christmas. How do you play a PS1 game on it? Is it to do with using unofficial firmware? If that is the case, how do the controls map, with less buttons and all?

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Well if you look at this thread, play.com had it for release at the end of March 2006. I think we'll be waiting a while yet... :boring:

stepp

Established Member
Playing the PS1 version of gran turismo 2 on my psp slim today!

I dont reckon the psp versio nwill ever be released.

They will prob hold back for the psp 2 or whatever its going to be called.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Looks like bad news guys! This game has apparantly now been cancelled. :mad: No official confirmation as yet, but things don't look good.

LINK

I must say that I am pretty :censored: that we will never see this game on the PSP as it was a main reason for me getting my Japanese import PSP many moons ago!

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
Looks like i'll have to grab a copy of GT2 again perhaps. Infact I think that my brother may have a copy lying around.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom