Seem to get stuck around 33-34k DR

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191210_141134_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191210_141134_com.android.chrome.jpg
    748.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20191210_141156_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191210_141156_com.android.chrome.jpg
    783.7 KB · Views: 25
No worries, I had come to a big stop to try and avoid hitting you so I'm not surprised he hit me but no harm done.
The first lap I was struggling to get into the groove for some reason, and took a while to settle in, even after putting in my fastest qualifying time just before the race.
Those track limit penalties always get me

ooh bugger it, spent some time going through a few cars on Spa.

Lexus RC-F 2:29.498

ooh bugger it, spent some time going through a few cars on Spa.

Lexus RC-F 2:29.498

Nice, that's a few seconds up on me in the same car. From initial scan through your lap it seems you keep it pinned through Eau Rouge and the last fast corner before the tight last left/right. Think I need to adjust my entry lines to make that work. Also you're running way more front brake bias than me -3 as oppose to -1 too.
Nice paint job too

No worries, I had come to a big stop to try and avoid hitting you so I'm not surprised he hit me but no harm done.
The first lap I was struggling to get into the groove for some reason, and took a while to settle in, even after putting in my fastest qualifying time just before the race.
Those track limit penalties always get me
Sorry, I was trying hard to keep out of the way but was struggling to keep any control. Penalty of having got a proper turn in on the previous corner so I was faster than I was used to :facepalm:
The white Jag was also picking up track limit penalties through the fast uphill chicane which was how I passed him...twice. Then lost it due to my own driving :blush:
The lap where we were 3 wide coming up to the end of the straight was a bit tight so kudos to everyone for getting around in one piece.
Should have saved the video but I never remember.
Great fun :thumbsup:

Dunno what happened to 1st place though - don't think I saw them from crossing the start/finish on the first lap. :)
That rolling start at Spa is awful if you're still in the chicane when it gives you control - much nicer to let the autodrive get around it :devil:

He walked away from me. Partly because my first lap was messy, but also he was pretty quick. He had a very poor connection though which is a worry, I've had a bad experience with poor connection from other users causing them to jump around on track; but he seemed to be working fine.
Oh yeah it would be much better if the start was on the run down to Eau Rouge.
I've had weird glitches with rolling starts where one drive gets stopped and then everyone else backs up behind them, splitting the grid a lot. Strange.

Didn't realise the GT site itself had all your stats, just checked out the link @KennyNinja74 posted.
I seemed to have played a fair amount even though I don;t have that many races a month :)

1576058146113.png

Hopefully have a go at Spa on Thursday but depends how long it takes to vote! Grrrr, politics getting in the way of my GT Sport time :(

Think I need to adjust my entry lines to make that work. Also you're running way more front brake bias than me -3 as oppose to -1 too.
Nice paint job too

-3 seemed to work best with the controller, there aren't many decent liveries for the Lexus. Might try the Alfa C4 from what i remember its pretty good on the front end when hitting the a-pex's, the Jag F-Type might be worth a look.

I'm trying to work out why you don't appear in the timings on my system.

Just sent you a friend request.👍

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom