Gran Turismo Sport

After the protracted release of GT5, I'm scared to ask when this is due! Looks amazing though, but wouldn't expect anything less. Interesting to see an official FIA partnership.

After the protracted release of GT5, I'm scared to ask when this is due! Looks amazing though, but wouldn't expect anything less. Interesting to see an official FIA partnership.
Beta early next year so late 2016 perhaps...prob 2020.

Yamauchi: "I don't like the staples we have used for the instruction booklet. Back we go"

Seriously though, although I've got loads of racers on PC, nothing has come close to the online racing community we had on here for GT5. The prospect of reigniting those on next gen is the most exciting thing about this release.

Never played Gran Turismo, always played that rival game on the Xbox. Gotta say i am looking forward to playing this.

Played all of them, I enjoyed the 1st and 2nd on PS1 the most. Really looking forward to this one. Good games take long to develop...

Never played Gran Turismo, always played that rival game on the Xbox. Gotta say i am looking forward to playing this.

And so you should. There's good reason for this series selling so well, it's the daddy of console racers. The average mainline Gran Turismo game sells 10 million plus, GT6 being an aberration at a mere 5 million. The community is huge.

Releasing 2016.

And so you should. There's good reason for this series selling so well, it's the daddy of console racers. The average mainline Gran Turismo game sells 10 million plus, GT6 being an aberration at a mere 5 million. The community is huge.
GT6 was a joke TBH. It was like they released 5 unfinished and then 6 was really meant to be 5. I didn't bother with 6 at all because of it.

Really looking forward to playing this, the last one i played was GT2 on the Original Playstation.

Yamauchi works in dog years, we'll see this in 2020!

Excellent, brand new GT with recycled PS2 GT assets.

GT6 was a joke TBH. It was like they released 5 unfinished and then 6 was really meant to be 5. I didn't bother with 6 at all because of it.
It's actually a very good racer. I played it a fair bit at launch, but sadly it got left behind when the new consoles came out. PD have supported it superbly though and it even has a track creator in it now. Such a shame that they brought it out on PS3. They should have done a remaster of it and brought it out on PS4.

don't know what you've missed;) PS1 was the biggest bang though.

Seriously though, although I've got loads of racers on PC, nothing has come close to the online racing community we had on here for GT5. The prospect of reigniting those on next gen is the most exciting thing about this release.
Bought my honda because of it. Black crx del sol. :)

Yeah i liked the old GTs because they had really normal cars in it: your car, your parents cars, your friends cars.
Then you could race virtually to see who's was better, tune them try again, more tuning etc.

DriveClub and its ilk have all these SuperHype cars, but where's the Mitsubishi Mirage, the Honda Accord and the Toyota Corollas?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom