Gran Turismo Sport - 2020 Racing

A cracking Sprint race tonight, I found myself at the back with @Lancia34 and struggling to make ground on everyone else, then I span out and was at the back of the pack as we finished the first lap, only to see seven cars all going into turn one at the same time! :laugh:

Probably my most enjoyable race in a while - there was no letting off or rest at any point during the five laps, I was genuinely exhausted as I crossed the line.

A cracking Sprint race tonight, I found myself at the back with @Lancia34 and struggling to make ground on everyone else, then I span out and was at the back of the pack as we finished the first lap, only to see seven cars all going into turn one at the same time! :laugh:

Probably my most enjoyable race in a while - there was no letting off or rest at any point during the five laps, I was genuinely exhausted as I crossed the line.

Yes and 6 of those 7 were piling in to me who was in a glorious 2nd place at the time coming from the back at the start..... yes it was a great race. I'll put the replay up shortly.....

I really enjoyed the 2nd race and had a great battle with @LeftyXXIII over the last 2 laps.

1st race not so good - tried going on the Hard Tyres with fuel saving, ran into the back of @rhodos on the banked bend when I got caught out with some unexpected braking (sorry!) and spun off. The tyres were unmanageable once I reached 7 laps and had to pit.
Then on my last lap I was up over half a second on the fastest lap time, and the race ended due to the cut off time when I was 100 metres from the chequered flag! :mad:

Yep - I never quite realised that you can take that banking section flat - as anyone behind me at that point through both races will have seen :)

Yep - I never quite realised that you can take that banking section flat - as anyone behind me at that point through both races will have seen :)

Not quite flat out as you need to lift off the gas a little in most cars but no need to brake...unless you want to scare someone ;)

Last nights replay (17-09-2020)......
AVF Thursday 17-09-2020 Sprint

I've started the replay with my own lap 1 madness and then moved on to the Lefty/Nick battle.....

That was one of my worst races ever!.
Can't wait until Season 2 when we'll all be in different cars...fingers crossed it's the Jaguar ;)

Can't wait until Season 2 when we'll all be in different cars...fingers crossed it's the Jaguar ;)
I already have that reserved :laugh:

I already have that reserved :laugh:

I might run the Peugeot next week just to rub it in to you guys that it's the driver, not the tools* ;) :D

*I totally accept that I got lucky with the Jaguar, it's a solid car.

I might run the Peugeot next week just to rub it in to you guys that it's the driver, not the tools* ;) :D

*I totally accept that I got lucky with the Jaguar, it's a solid car.
How dare you call me a tool! :rotfl:

Did you get a change to shuffle the tables?

Sorry guys for my absence the last couple of weeks, and apologies to @paulyoung666 for leaving him high and dry. Had a lot on at home, and timing has been awful including my mate going through an unexpected divorce has taken a lot of my time.
Should be okay from here though, and want to get back to some racing!

Hell
Sorry guys for my absence the last couple of weeks, and apologies to @paulyoung666 for leaving him high and dry. Had a lot on at home, and timing has been awful including my mate going through an unexpected divorce has taken a lot of my time.
Should be okay from here though, and want to get back to some racing!

Hell man , don’t worry about me , I’ve made a cracking job of ruining everything 🤣🤣🤣

I'm not sure if I'll make it or not, I won't know until around 7pm -

You take your time, there's no rush to get back in time, take it easy and take the night off.😁🤭

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom