Gran Turismo Sport - 2019/20 Time Trials

think I might just do that daily race instead of TT. What cars are doing well? I don’t drive the Lambo as it’s horrible so presume the Supra might be up there?
I think someone has been on the time trial :smashin:
Great time :clap:

I was wondering when one of you lazy buggers would beat me! 😂
I'm not on again, so well done whoever it was! 👍

I was wondering when one of you lazy buggers would beat me! 😂
I'm not on again, so well done whoever it was! 👍
Well it’s certainly not me!
I’ve lost a second out of my middle sector and for the life of me can’t find where I’ve lost it even after watching the replay of my lap!
I’m going to be lucky to hang onto 4th at this rate! 😊

Gonna jump on for an hour or so tonight to learn with TC 0. And then properly attack it tomorrow afternoon.

I was planning on keeping quiet about it and see if no one noticed :)

I actually had a 2:18.7 on but the wife popped her head round the door and I stuffed it near the end. Really wanted a sub 2:19 time and the lap I did was a bit scruffy and lost 1 1/2 tenths in the first sector but will see if I stay there :)

Will definitely do a daily race or two tomorrow, which is what I was supposed to be doing tonight!

Has anyone else noticed since the update yesterday, all of the TAG branding has disappeared from the game?

I was planning on keeping quiet about it and see if no one noticed :)

I actually had a 2:18.7 on but the wife popped her head round the door and I stuffed it near the end. Really wanted a sub 2:19 time and the lap I did was a bit scruffy and lost 1 1/2 tenths in the first sector but will see if I stay there :)

Will definitely do a daily race or two tomorrow, which is what I was supposed to be doing tonight!

I'd be happy to lose to you mate! Be nice to see someone else win other the hobnob! 😂 I'm happy with my lap and wherever I finish! 👍

You guys were right about TC. Within 2 laps I knocked off 3 tenths to a 20.4. 19 is there for me once I hook it up.

You guys were right about TC. Within 2 laps I knocked off 3 tenths to a 20.4. 19 is there for me once I hook it up.
Glad you knocked your time down, I've just come off iracing at 3am! Had an absolute epic race, qualified 7th, worked my way upto 1st and on the 10th and last lap 7 seconds in the lead I binned it damaging my car and had to limp home in 2nd place!

I used to have a button box! But never got into iracing and pc. Bit too hard-core for me. Gonna stick to consoles from now on.

Got time down to 2:20.383. Optimum was a 19.9. Its there. Maybe a 19.6. But not gonna catch you top dogs.

Edit: I've been lapping with ABS on weak all this time... Turning that to default then. .

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed since the update yesterday, all of the TAG branding has disappeared from the game?

Yes I believe the agreement ended so they had to remove.

I did my daily workout miles on the trial this morning and amazed myself by knocking 0.5 sec off my time. It didn’t help my standing though.

My conclusion for the week is to wonder if anyone actually chooses to use the Renault in the online race.

I'd be happy to lose to you mate! Be nice to see someone else win other the hobnob! 😂 I'm happy with my lap and wherever I finish! 👍

I think the previous one I have won was Spa again when it was in the wet so fingers crossed but I know it can be beaten.

I am thinking I might just use this car in the races itself and see if I can do 3 laps without binning it :)

Yeah I should actually try to race now lol. How important is it to practice first instead of jumping straight in.

Yeah I should actually try to race now lol. How important is it to practice first instead of jumping straight in.

Definitely do a few laps with the car you’re choosing if it’s not the TT one. I tried the AMG and couldn’t even do Eau Rouge flat out do didn’t bother racing.
That’s why I’m going to use this car for a race and see how it goes. Not sure if the straight line speed is good enough but it’s decent through the corners.

....so I hit the buy button on a seat. Ended up going for just the Playseat Evo Alcantara. I know it has its compromises (I've trawled YouTube) but I can't justify an Rseat S1 just now and at £229 I feel Amazon isn't ripping me off.

Just need a wheel now, G29 is £250 at Curry's but I struggle when it was £199 6 weeks ago and as low as £150 not long before then..... but a seat with no wheel perhaps won't cut it.....

Definitely do a few laps with the car you’re choosing if it’s not the TT one. I tried the AMG and couldn’t even do Eau Rouge flat out do didn’t bother racing.
That’s why I’m going to use this car for a race and see how it goes. Not sure if the straight line speed is good enough but it’s decent through the corners.

I just find the Renault too ‘twitchy’ and on the edge all the time - which is fine when you bin it trying to set a lap time as you just start again - not so great in a race though!
Out of interest what did you have your bias set at on your super lap?
I’ve been soldiering in with it set to 0 but might need to change something if i want to try and get my speed back...

Yeah this cars too twitchy to push with. Can't get any consistency with it bar lapping maybe 21s. Wouldn't use it in a race.

....so I hit the buy button on a seat. Ended up going for just the Playseat Evo Alcantara. I know it has its compromises (I've trawled YouTube) but I can't justify an Rseat S1 just now and at £229 I feel Amazon isn't ripping me off.

Just need a wheel now, G29 is £250 at Curry's but I struggle when it was £199 6 weeks ago and as low as £150 not long before then..... but a seat with no wheel perhaps won't cut it.....
Playseats are great for the price, that rseat s1 looks like a really good bit of kit

Did you get any discount or vouchers for the Fanatec? I appreciate its overkill for me at £550 delivered versus £250 on the G29.... but so tempted.

Did you get any discount or vouchers for the Fanatec? I appreciate its overkill for me at £550 delivered versus £250 on the G29.... but so tempted.

I might be selling my G29 when my Fanatec arrives. Won’t be for a few weeks at least though but will mention it on here when it is good to go.

I just find the Renault too ‘twitchy’ and on the edge all the time - which is fine when you bin it trying to set a lap time as you just start again - not so great in a race though!
Out of interest what did you have your bias set at on your super lap?
I’ve been soldiering in with it set to 0 but might need to change something if i want to try and get my speed back...

I think if I’m not pushing like crazy theN I can handle the car fine. It only seems to be when trying to really push those curbs and tight for era that it’s very risky. I’ll try one race with it and see what happens.

Brake bias was set to -1. I have the lap saved so will scare it and also see if I can upload to YT for you guys.

Sorry for the laziness but do we have press record or does the PS4 backlog the previous 15minutes.

Sorry for the laziness but do we have press record or does the PS4 backlog the previous 15minutes.
I think it backlogs at least an hour... 👍

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom