Gran Turismo Sport - 2019/20 Time Trials

Thought I'd add some spicy commentary to add to the drama of week five...

...which will be:

Week 5
TT: Suzuka Circuit East Course
Car: Bugati Veyron Gr.4
Time Remaining: 13 Days

Sorry, me and KILLING-TIME-AVF have already posted laptimes with the Megane Trophy and 4C.

Standings

Going into the final week things couldn't be closer - the top three (@Lancia34, @Jim McIntosh and @NickParks) are seperated by 3 points. Further down the field you have @GMC79 and @KiLLiNG-TiME seperated by a single point and then a tasty battle between @ajh1979, @wass1985 and @Habanero, who are all seperated by 4 points. Pretty much every position can still swap and change, so a lot riding on this final week!

View attachment 1257595

Not the ideal time for me to be going away skiing :censored:

Sorry, me and KILLING-TIME-AVF have already posted laptimes with the Megane Trophy and 4C.
Indeed sorry about that LeftyXXIII wasn't thinking still no worries we will just have to go faster in the Veyron (could be tricky me thinks) after i have brought one that is.

Not a prayer you will be as fast in the Veyron. Sorry about that, with it being open class didn't know we had to run a particular car.

Not a prayer you will be as fast in the Veyron. Sorry about that, with it being open class didn't know we had to run a particular car.
We will have to see (but i suspect your right) i have never driven the beast & if not i can take a screenshot of my fastest time in it it's no big deal.

Found an excellent paint job though :)
PS_Messages_20200213_221718.jpg

Last edited:

I'm not sure how you mean? There are posts all over this thread from several of us about the car choice each week, the specified car is posted in each result post and most importantly, it's all detailed in the very first post of this thread.

You'll either have to drive the hell out of the Veyron to beat your Megane time or upload an image of your fastest time in the Veyron to this thread.

I can only apologise about my time in the Megane LeftyXXIII as am home from work with a nasty cold & i think my brain has run out of my nose :blush:, i was just bored & didn't put my brain in gear so did a few laps before i twigged you hadn't chosen the car.

Last edited:
I can only apologise about my time in the Megane LeftyXXIII as am home from work with a nasty cold & i think my brain has run out of my nose :blush:, i was just bored & didn't put my brain in gear so did a few laps before i twigged you hadn't chosen the car.

Think the Megane might actually be quicker than the Veyron as it usually is...doh!

The Veyron is a decent car, great speed but a bit of a boat in the corners but it is very stable and smooth. I'm off a few days over half term and the week after so might actually get some time on this one...although seems my limited hour or two has put me in 1st place anyway :clap:

No worries! Hope you feel better soon :smashin: Thank you.
Is there no way of deleting a time set as i have looked but cannot find anything?

Think the Megane might actually be quicker than the Veyron as it usually is...doh! :facepalm:

The Veyron is a decent car, great speed but a bit of a boat in the corners but it is very stable and smooth. I'm off a few days over half term and the week after so might actually get some time on this one...although seems my limited hour or two has put me in 1st place anyway :clap:
BOP is killing the Veyron as is the gearing on this track but yes I had a little dive & am stuck in the 0:52 at the moment as you correctly say its a bit of a boat but i like it & it sounds great.

Best of Luck :smashin:

Only way would be on another profile unfortunately.
I'm sure you'll beat your time in the Veyron if you've only done a few laps so far in the Megane (and not 6 horus of trying).

Always wait until the new TT is posted by @LeftyXXIII - if you are eager just do some running in the single player time trial with that track and a car.

Only way would be on another profile unfortunately.
I'm sure you'll beat your time in the Veyron if you've only done a few laps so far in the Megane (and not 6 horus of trying).

Always wait until the new TT is posted by @LeftyXXIII - if you are eager just do some running in the single player time trial with that track and a car.
I donna i know the track well (1965 Mini Cooper) & set a fairly decent time in the Meg still i will see what i can do as ever.
Always wait : Yes i knew that :facepalm:

New car old track best time so far 0:52.424 running nose & all as my target is to beat GMC79.

PS_Messages_20200214_111241.jpg

If i can put together my best sectors & more there maybe a very high 0:51 still the least worst thing about being ill is having some time to practice, so not all bad.

A little more, i like it it's a nice car.
LeftyXXIII has set the pace with a 0:52.076

PS_Messages_20200214_120446.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure how you mean? There are posts all over this thread from several of us about the car choice each week, the specified car is posted in each result post and most importantly, it's all detailed in the very first post of this thread.

You'll either have to drive the hell out of the Veyron to beat your Megane time or upload an image of your fastest time in the Veyron to this thread.

Carelessness, never thought you would pick what car we will use.

Yeah I'll have a go at the Veyron and see what I can do.

Think the Megane might actually be quicker than the Veyron as it usually is...doh!

I think you lose most of your time under braking, it's such a big beast it just hasn't got the stopping power of the Megane.

Ouch, didn't realise how far down I was. Still not sure I could have forced myself to try again though. Well done to all the masochists.

Everything to play for in the last week.

@LeftyXXIII what's the prize money like?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom