Gran Turismo 4!!!!

Clio_Master_1.2

Ex Member
Reaction score
So dudes whats your fave car on the game.??? i love the Lotus Esprit v8 latest one myself....... i find it hangs its tail out just at the right moment...
:smashin: :smashin: :smashin: :smashin: :smashin: :smashin: :smashin:

Astra touring car 'cos it's set up really well and has race tyres.
Toyota Celica GT4 rally car 'cos you can throw it into the bends

But then I AM a 4WD freak - never got over the 330hp 4WD sapphire cossie (hence the name :) )

All scoobies are good as well but I have real video of an Impreza STI on the nurburgring and a Lotus Exige - the Lotus is quicker but breaks it's gearbox at the end of the lap (shame ;) ).

I want to take my WRX to the Nurburgring to see how real life compares to GT4 but my 9 yr old daughter says I can't 'cos she's seen me go off too many times on GT4 :rotfl:

I prefer real life machines and tracks but I know from other GT forums that a lot of dudes are just into fastest laps, rocket powered, bouncing off the walls, diesel on the tyres kinda stuff :rotfl: each to his own huh?

Kim

cozzykim said:
I want to take my WRX to the Nurburgring to see how real life compares to GT4 but my 9 yr old daughter says I can't 'cos she's seen me go off too many times on GT4 :rotfl:

Kim

I'd recommend driving the Nurburgring - it's an experience. Took my (now sold) 4.5 Chimaera round a couple of times 2 years ago. Great fun. Sadly the session was curtailed by my mate destroying his Chim 500 (and a lot of the crash barrier) just in front of me. Basically he couldn't resist the challenge of taking on a 911 turbo just as it had started to rain. Expensive lesson for him.

I'd still recommend it though.

Ray

Musn't go off topic too much so I'll just say

Basically he couldn't resist the challenge of taking on a 911 turbo just as it had started to rain. Expensive lesson for him.

Shoulda' got a 4WD then ;) Those were the days - when a good chipped Cossie could give a 911 a real pasting in the wet

Can't afford a Chim but used to have a 280 then a 350, VERY tail happy but not as bad as a Carlton GSI

Getting too old for good judgement :rolleyes: ;) so best stick to GT4 (and my WRX) - neatly back on topic I think :thumbsup:

For anyone interested in comparing GT4/Nurburgring with the real thing, have a look at

http://www.fastdrive.org/auto_news_videos.php

Kim

I used the Audi R8 a lot after I'd won it - very good for earning 200 A-Spec points in the F1 league too.

Hummm, its gotta be the Jaguar XJ220 race car...sooo powerfull but hard to master, plus it looks absolutely pukker :smashin: standard ones not bad either mind....

Here is my next edited GT4 update, which I reckon is one of my best updates:

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

They are fantastic TVR. They look like shots from a current gen console. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom