• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Graham Myers and my-htpc.co.uk

shaunyboy

Established Member
Hi all
just wanted to post about Graham and his wonderful company
i ordered from him late last night and he emailed me to say my order was ready but when he found out where i worked (wanted it delivering there)he took the time to personaly delivered it himself
now ive dealt with alot of companys over the years and thats the best ever customer service ive had
just wanted to say a few words about him and his company i will be defo be buying from him and im speading the word about him and his company

cheers Graham your a star:smashin::smashin::smashin:

many thanks again
Shaun:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Mikewebb

Established Member
I'll echo that. I phoned up about 9am and at 1pm my Dune was delivered to me at work for no extra charge. Not sure if it was Graham I dealt with but superb service :thumbsup:

graham.myers

Distinguished Member
t'was me again :) If you're local I'm happy to get out of the building when ever I can and go walkabout :)

I used to be an on-site consultant so spent many hours in the car and visiting clients. I miss that and its a way to still do it, even if only briefly.

RichB14

Established Member
I can also third that, if it's even a phrase to use :blush:

Bought a Nas and a Dune at different times both with impeccable service.

DrGekko

Prominent Member
Me too. Excellent service, always ready to help, excellent communication and that honest accent of the North! ;)

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom