Quantcast

Grado PS2000e Headphone Review & Comments

bogart99

"It contributes to the ideal that Grado made the PS2000e for you and how you use them is going to have a bearing on them. If this sounds like drivel, fair enough, other options are available. "
Sorry but yes it does.

AncientYouth

well the price is the price is the price and and is at the top of the review............so its all about what rather expensive means to you..........personally i tapped out at £60 for my Samsung IConX buds but hey if you have £2.5k + good luck you yer

Galaxy

well the price is the price is the price and and is at the top of the review............so its all about what rather expensive means to you..........personally i tapped out at £60 for my Samsung IConX buds but hey if you have £2.5k + good luck you yer
I was quoting the section from the review, not my opinion........I think “rather expensive” is a slight understatement compared with most equipment we use regardless of income.

But as you say it’s “the price” and good luck to anyone who fancies a pair.

vkvedam

Law of diminishing returns, no denial that it would sound good but I say it's more on the subjective front and a different interpretation (presentation). These are for people who got money to burn, I feel it would apply to most of the high end gear and not just headphones.

gooner26

I had these on Home trial last year with a £1k Cyrus CD player and Graham Slee Headphone amp. I could not justify the price. Headphones do have their pros over Speakers ie: you don’t have to go through the laborious process of setting up and also room acoustic problems you might have. Ended up buying some Meridian DSP3200 and never looked back.

Top Bottom