Gr:aw Shipped!!!!

WSB

Established Member
Reaction score
Just checked my email and found that ubisoft have shipped my copy of GRAW :thumbsup:

pity i'm snowboarding in tahoe until next weekend!

Presumably Ubisoft themselves going from what he said.

:edit: that sounds kinda nasty, it wasn't meant to be in anyway!

Oh, well i thought that but didn't realise you could order from the game devlopers themselves.

They had a promise though you were guaranteed for day of release. Wonder if its being shipped from the UK, so might take more time

You're one nasty piece of work Dida Ya Dude. :rotfl: I'm deeply offended:rolleyes: . Im going to blow your brains out if I see you on COD now:rotfl: :D

They did do an offer for the UK of £39.99 some time ago, think Malone ordered from them.

I would think though that they are shipping from Central Europe, hence why they have shipped now to make sure it reaches people by next Friday. If your lucky you could have it by Wednesday - though its a safe bet gameplay preorders will arrive on Thursday as that seems the trend

mine shipped from ubi today too, think there coming from France

WSB said:
Just checked my email and found that ubisoft have shipped my copy of GRAW :thumbsup:

pity i'm snowboarding in tahoe until next weekend!

Yay, Mine shipped too!:clap:

Must say, I would rather be snowboarding in tahoe, VERY JEALOUS:blush:

BadMF

Mine has shipped too :thumbsup:

I thought It would be a good idea to order direct from UBI Soft and it looks to have been a good move!!

The postage states 48 hours, so we should be playing this on Tuesday :cool:

As I'm on days off Mon - Thurs next week could be a good one :D

cheers

Jim

holtehero said:
They did do an offer for the UK of £39.99 some time ago, think Malone ordered from them.

I would think though that they are shipping from Central Europe, hence why they have shipped now to make sure it reaches people by next Friday. If your lucky you could have it by Wednesday - though its a safe bet gameplay preorders will arrive on Thursday as that seems the trend

Yup, mine has been shipped @ £39.99 and no postage:smashin:

Matt

jim_is_ere said:
The postage states 48 hours

Unless you paid the 15 quid for nextday the delivery is clearly marked as 48/72 hours mate,

where did you get 48 hours from? also we have to keep in mind these were shipped at the end of the business week in France there postal system doesn't work weekends accrding to the net, Im guessing there coming from France because thats where the email come from and where there shop is

Ubisoft Online Store - Ubi.com S.A.
28, Rue Armand Carrel
93108 Montreuil-sous-Bois Cedex France

Think your being hopefull for Tuesday mate more like Thursday.

But I do hope I am wrong, I really do :)

dino2021 said:
Unless you paid the 15 quid for nextday the delivery is clearly marked as 48/72 hours mate,

where did you get 48 hours from?

Why does my enthusaism bother you?

Anyway you answered your own question:rolleyes:

To define 48/72 hours. It means 2 to 3 days. So me being a glass half full person, thought I might be lucky and get it by tuesday. (48 Hours!) or latest wednesday (72 hours!)

Next day delivery would be Monday mate :cool:

cheers

Jim

jim_is_ere said:
Why does my enthusaism bother you?

Anyway you answered your own question:rolleyes:

To define 48/72 hours. It means 2 to 3 days. So me being a glass half full person, thought I might be lucky and get it by tuesday. (48 Hours!) or latest wednesday (72 hours!)

Next day delivery would be Monday mate :cool:

cheers

Jim

I actually meant express, not next day my typo

And I went to school so I know how many hours is in 3 days and so on, you don't need to point it out.

And your enthusiasm doesn't bother me, it might affect others who have bought from them like we have, though and decide to get there hopes up.

I pointed out the facts simple as that.

And why does my post bother you I am posting factually correct info and you have a pop at me? grow up.

And incase you missed it, there was a glass half comment from me at the end saying I hope you were right and I am wrong, and I still hope your right

dino2021 said:
I actually meant express, not next day my typo

And I went to school so I know how many hours is in 3 days and so on, you don't need to point it out.

And your enthusiasm doesn't bother me, it might affect others who have bought from them like we have, though and decide to get there hopes up.

I pointed out the facts simple as that.

And why does my post bother you I am posting factually correct info and you have a pop at me? grow up.

And incase you missed it, there was a glass half coments from me at the end saying I hope you were right and I am wrong, and I still hope your right

Look, I am not into petty arguments and I don't need to grow up any more - I'm 39 ;)

But what got my back up is why you had to go to the length of quoting the address in france etc and came across in a condescending way in my understanding of 48 hours!!

I know exactly what 48 hours means, if you go to the ubi soft website, it is quoted as saying that the 48/72 hours delivery time is from the date of despatch. So if we take working days into account, this in mind means tues or weds :smashin:

So I actually think I am right, but who really cares. I am just enthustiastic about getting the game, is this OK?

cheers

Jim

jim_is_ere said:
Look, I am not into petty arguments and I don't need to grow up any more - I'm 39 ;)

But what got my back up is why you had to go to the length of quoting the address in france etc and came across in a condescending way in my understanding of 48 hours!!

I know exactly what 48 hours means, if you go to the ubi soft website, it is quoted as saying that the 48/72 hours delivery time is from the date of despatch. So if we take working days into account, this in mind means tues or weds :smashin:

So I actually think I am right, but who really cares. I am just enthustiastic about getting the game, is this OK?

cheers

Jim

72 hours means Thursdays post, if the bank says it takes 3 working days to clear a cheque and you put it in on Monday it doesn't clear on Wednesday its Thursday.

But yes its perfectly ok for us both to be happy to want to play the game, on whichever day its arrives :)

Its actually pretty logical that they are shipping first as its probably coming direct from the factory via the normal postage service. Whereas the UK stock for shops etc will probably be shipped via air or truck over the weekend to arrive in the UK for monday.

I would say big online games distributors will have the stock by Tuesday and the despatch straight away from their warehouses

holtehero said:
Its actually pretty logical that they are shipping first as its probably coming direct from the factory via the normal postage service. Whereas the UK stock for shops etc will probably be shipped via air or truck over the weekend to arrive in the UK for monday.

I would say big online games distributors will have the stock by Tuesday and the despatch straight away from their warehouses

Whereas HMV are still maintaining on their website (as of earlier this morning, anyway) that it will be released on 31st March. Sort it out, HMV!

Yea I was going to order from HMV for the first time with vouchers with FNR3 and GR3 but Im impatient and dubious with GR3 release (and with it being in Jersey) there so Ive done what Ive always done and gone with gameplay as in about 10yrs of nearly buying something every week from there Ive had only 2games not arrive day before release with 99p first class post (Thursday). I cannot praise Gameplay enough over the years there always sat on my doorstep week in and week out (cant shop phyiscally due to disability), Ive tried different places over the years what might be a few quid cheaper (ie Play) but they have always arrived either on release day or days late (and getting stuff on release day for me is a major concern).

For Ubi I would expect you would get it around wed or thursday as courrier services dont work weekends and business post never class weekends as part of the deal in time for order so its going to sit somewhere for a couple of days this weekend (unless you pay a premium for it). I get a lot of imports from Hong Kong and USA and the hardest part is when it hits the UK as Ive had for example one parcel arrive from Hong Kong to Leeds in 40hours then it took another 4days to hit my address less than 40miles away (6 including the weekend) which isnt very good when I paid £21 for 3day delivery!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom