GoW Ranked - Tonight 9:30pm

Spinke

Right, fancy heading towards some of these GoW achievements.

Going to start a Ranked game tonight, Warzone, 11 rounds, round duration 7, gridlock.

I'll put the game up about 9:30pm, should be enough on by then :).

D

Deleted member 380232

I'll have a go - don't need any weapon achs so happy for other people to grab them (or lay down some cover fire)

Gridlock is probably the most popular map though - whenever I do a custom search at least half of them are gridlock or raven down. Might want to start with something rarer - also you can now see how long the rounds are set to so you might want to tell us what you make them.

Zzebedee

Bah, that's so unfair.
I won't be online tonight.

Spinke

Gridlock is probably the most popular map though - whenever I do a custom search at least half of them are gridlock or raven down. Might want to start with something rarer - also you can now see how long the rounds are set to so you might want to tell us what you make them.

I've added that (7), if we have much trouble finding the game then I'll change the map to something else and post here :).

Spinke

Virtual 22 / KOPCHOIR can't see my game, I can't see either of theirs, KOPCHOIR can get in Virtual 22s, and Virtual 22 can see KOPCHOIRs but not get in it..

Isn't this fun!

Codehead

Distinguished Member
Couldn't find it, sorry mate.

We had this before. I could find AFC Lee and vice-versa, no problem. I had problems finding Virtual and couldn't find Kopchoir at all. :confused:

kopchoir

Banned
Me and virtual did great last night got in every single ranked games we played and we both did great i did marvelous in mansion and virtual battered the randoms with 23 kills in war machine :smashin: think the most i have been in was 3 me eec and codehead on canals and that was a great laugh have to keep persevering if we say get 3 people hosting different maps and everyone try getting in different ones variety is the spice of life after all more choice more chance is what i say

virtual22

Me and virtual did great last night got in every single ranked games we played and we both did great i did marvelous in mansion and virtual battered the randoms with 23 kills in war machine :smashin: think the most i have been in was 3 me eec and codehead on canals and that was a great laugh have to keep persevering if we say get 3 people hosting different maps and everyone try getting in different ones variety is the spice of life after all more choice more chance is what i say

We did do alright didn't we mate :D

I cannot understand this whole connection thing though, my NAT is open, I have people preferred etc, but Kop is the only one that could see my room, EEC couldn't either Spinke. It's just crazy :mad: Anyone have any ideas? :confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom