Gotham (FOX) Final Season

Did Channel 5 show the complete 3rd season?

That sucks. I thought I hadn't watched it for ages [emoji23]

Is Jada Smith still in this? I stopped watching because she is such a terrible actor and it was driving me mad.

I wish Channel 5 never had the show.
I will buy the Blu-Ray now at least I won't get adverts to sit through.

I don't know why they can't put it on UK's version of Fox, channel 5 obviously don't want it anymore

I've just now caught up on season 3 and whilst it was VERY enjoyable, you Guys had got me expecting an 'EPIC' ending.

I think my expectations had been built up just a little too high :)
It was good, but I can't say it gave me goosebumps lol :D

Still a very high qaulity show with solid acting and stories though and really like most of the characters, which is more than I can say for Flash, Supergirl, Arrow.

Great start to the season, I have a feeling it's going to be another good one, although I think it's a shame,
we've seen the last of Fish Mooney forever.

Am really enjoying this season, but the way the Bruce Wayne storyline is progressing, I can see it being the last. Mind you, I think that is better than drag it out for 10 seasons like Smallville.

I really enjoyed episode five, definitely the best one so far this season. A great introduction to you know who, and is Bruce Wayne going to the dark side! Plus a surprise reveal at the end.

After last weeks excellent episode, it was definitely a difficult act to follow. Not saying the latest was bad, just more of a scene setter.

Looking forward to the return, watched the trailer and also from what I've read, it should prove interesting.

I thought it was a fantastic return episode, don't want to say too much about it, but in my opinion it's certainly worth watching. Full marks from me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom