Got the last Wii in Virgin Megastores!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by rdt3, Dec 20, 2006.

1. rdt3

rdt3
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I literally ran all the way to the Sutton Virgin Megastores in London from the bus after calling them and confirming limited stock, as I got there I saw a board outside the store which crossed out all the stock amount of Wii's with an X, from 32,24,12 downwards to 1 which was the only number not crossed out. As I walked in and saw a massive que and I thought I had no chance, but lined up anyway to ask and get turned down for confirmation.

I saw some people ask questions and leave, so I thought it was hopeless, but when I got to the que, the women asked the employee if any Wii's were left, and to my amazment, there was 1 left!

Although it only came in a 4 game or accessory bundle, which I bought Zelda, Monkey Ball, Red Steeal and Raymen, I thought it was well worth £330 as I chose my games with people saying how lucky I am.

Just opened up the box and shadam! its sweet, accessories galore and i love the 2 blue tray thing going on.

If you have not yet got a Wii, I am very sure you will get one this week if you have the time to hunt one down as the stock is increasing day by day, and damn is it fun hunting down for a Wii!

2. andytabor

andytabor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    goodness i hope your right, going to give it one last push over the next couple of days and see if i can get one.:)