1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got the cash, need the demo ;)

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Metric, Jul 5, 2001.

1. Metric

Metric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Finally got the money sorted for my new projector, so this is a final plee to anyone who know where i can get a demo of the sanyo plv60 (thanks for the emails, one was very interesting but i dont have the spare time to go to germany).

The best price i found is £4600 inc vat but there is a restock fee of 15%, if anyone knows of lower or a bit higher without the restock fee id be a happy man :)

Thanks for all the help and info everyone has provided me so far.

Mike

2. dodgey2

dodgey2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Mate, I have been stiffed with this 15% re-stocking fee before (by a TV dealer - mail order, who supplied me with a bad-geometry TV). Anyway,

BUT..The law has changed now. If you buy anything mail order, you have 7-14 days to send it back - NO QUIBBLE. Its called the distant sellers act. Ignore thier 15% rubbish, the CANNOT charge you anything, as long as you take reasonable care of the goods whils in your possession.

p.s. they have to pay for carriage etc.

I have had to test this with a computer supplier. The only caveat is media such as Software, videos etc, which can obv. be abused.

3. Metric

Metric

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    im currently test the law with a computer supplier, its a 7 day cooling off or 30 days if the supplier didnt inform you, however, i think the goods have to be sealed.

Mike