Got one!

Kieron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I'm over here in Florida and after searching around for nearly 2 weeks I happened to pop into a local Gamestop store in the Florida Mall and the manager remembered me.

Welcomed me back, asked me what I was after - told him still on the hunt and he gave me the news that 3 had just come in.

Of course I bought one. And Resistance. Would have been rude not to! Total cost - $700 including tax - about 375 quid!

Another week here, I can kick back and enjoy now!

:thumbsup:

Kieron

I’m jealous :D.

Mines came in today and nobody was there too accept it:rolleyes: . So it will come in tomorrow.

I just won a 20GB one off eBay for £225 delivered!! Very happy! :)

That's a flippin' bargain!

I know! The guy was selling x2 within 1 minute of each other, the one I originally went for, went over $425, so I left it and went on his other auction and it was at $355, I went upto $367 and won in the last second! Shipping is $75 so its worked out really cheap...even if I get charged with customs! Just hope the seller commits to the sale and doesn't make up some woeful excuse!!

Si

I just won a 20GB one off eBay for £225 delivered!! Very happy! :)

Would wait until you have it before being to happy.:)

Jealous?Me?No.:rolleyes:

Would wait until you have it before being to happy.:)

Jealous?Me?No.:rolleyes:

Just paid for it now, worked out at £230 through Paypal's currency rate, so not bad at all. The seller has decent feedback and has sold a few PS3's and Wii's, so hopefuly It'll all work out O.K.

Home now... Boo!

Would rather be in the sun! However when I get around to unpacking I'll fire the machine up.

Just checked my CC statement - Total for 60gb PS3 and Resistance was £368.

Nice.

Found an extra controller for $39 so about 20 quid.

Target were selling some PS3 games at £39.99 also until Saturday. Nothing I fancy yet though..

Bought some Blu-Ray movies, and also picked up a HD-DVD player for my 360.

Great holiday - mission accomplished!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom