1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got one!!!

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by rosbif, Oct 29, 2003.

1. rosbif

rosbif
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So I have taken the plunge and joined planet plasma! Many thanks to all who offered help and advice on this forum, and especially Liam and Andy at AV Sales for all their assistance.

After a quick day trip to the UK I have returned with a Panny 6, and am very pleased with the results! The DVD picture was the one that swung it for me, although I have no complaints about the SKY+ picture either, although as others have noted the reds on SKY News do need toning down a little...

Now all I need to do is to read the manual for the Yamaha amp and work out what modes I am supposed to be using!

Here's the setup (awaiting an angle grinder to cut a slit in a metal tube to hide the two cables!)

[Picture moved to get your plasma out for the lads section!]

2. sdemmery

sdemmery

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the gang :) Make sure you post your picture on the message Thread "Get you Plasmas out for the lads" seems we got quite a nice selection on there now.

BTW Ive had mine for a week or so & at first i noticed the red on sky news was a bit bright, I invested in a JS RGB to Component box & tweaked the picture settings, now i have the best sky picture ive seen anywhere. Good luck with yours & most of all Enjoy!:D

Stuart