• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Got one - Lincoln

R

Retrobod

Wow - what a day. Phoned WHS they did not have any at Newark or Lincoln. Phoned Game on High street Lincoln yes they had 12 delivered. Got in the car and drove at the speed limit all way to Lincoln from work (got special pass out!) On way to Lincoln got someone to check Game within Debenhams - yes thay had 6! Seemed like an eterity to get to Lincoln (20mins) parked up (bought a parking ticket) and ran / sprinted to shop.

Out of breath arrived in shop where the 2 bewildered shop sales chappies couldn't understand this gibbering wreck of excitement in front of them!

Now it is 8:45am they have been open for 45mins.....you are the first customer!!

Anyway the long and short is I bought 2 (1 for mate). Had to buy a £259 bundle though - Zelda nad Monkey ball.

Then got them to phone Lincoln main store to see if they had Wii Play.....Yes Yes Yes so I bagged 2 of them too!!!

As I say a phenonominal day and as I said yesterday in one of my darker moments to see my lads face on Monday.....priceless!

R

Retrobod

Not at all....I resent this comment. These guys in game would quite happily have sold me the other 4 in stock too.

May have been tempted a few weeks ago but prices are falling quick on e-bay will be no profits soon. After X-mas people will wait for stock!

:nono:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom