got my woolies relisys 32" lcd tv

mick23

Standard Member
Reaction score
hi all recieved my relisys thursday night which i ordered in store from local woolworths.

my current tv is toshiba 28" w8db. compared the 2 tv as follows.

tosh with arial/relisys with sky digibox bbc1 etc tosh gives better more natural picture with skintones.

lord of the rings dvd tosh scart connection/relisys /scart then component/progresive scan. prog scan gives much better picture than scart with relisys, simular picture quality to toshiba.

sound tosh is louder than relisys for simular volume.

tried my humax 5400 sattelite reciever on fta channels ,there is a big differance here , far poorer picture on relisys for some reason.

with dvd there are zoom modes on relsys but i cannot fill the whole screen area there is about 2" top and bottom ,not sure if this is normal?

the relysis gives possibly a more vibrant picture ,if i did not have the two tvs side by side for comparison , the differances would be less noticible.

for some reason i cannot now get sound from relsis using normal ariel connection, but ok with dvd replay.

i have been to woolies and they are going to exchange relisis for the techsonic , as they now have new stock.

whilst in woolies they had a techwood in black on display but not running but it is a very ugly looking tv.

i am not knocking the relisys at its price point it nice and stylish ,has plenty of picture setting /sound options and has a subwwofer out connection,

the contast ratio is 800 i believe the techsonic is 1000 so i hope this might just have the edge on picture quality.

thanks all

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom