1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

got my viera 42

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by laurence harvey, Oct 12, 2004.

1. laurence harvey

laurence harvey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    John lewis used a firm called goggle box to deliver and install, though the lads did not cable it up correctly so a waste of £35 quid really, thanks to happyh and hornydragon for connection guide, excellent picture via dvd and cable, will order some decent component leads to finish off set up, having a few probs with sound via pioneer amp and correct connections but will work on it. stand is really nice and looks even better with amp and dvd on it, screen is huge , taking some getting used to but glad i ordered 42 inch [again on good advice from forum]
    shame dvd recorder is not multi region[ lot of my disc are imports :( ] but cant grumble for the money.
    got to find somewhere for my centre speaker to go now :(
    so many thanks to all the members who gave me such good advice and hope I can return the favours some time.

2. happyh

happyh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi laurence.Glad youre happy with the new arrival.
    I left a shelf out and put the centre speaker, amp and dvd all in the cabinet.Sky box sits behind, out of sight, but the remote still works fine.

3. laurence harvey

laurence harvey

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hmmm will try it . thanks again m8 :)