1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

...got my replacement tx36pl32

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by frampton, Sep 20, 2005.

1. frampton

frampton
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    hi there,

got my new tv from currys.........the big colour patch has gone, and the geometry i much better..........

....probably sensitive to problems...but when i have watched football...i have noticed a very slight (so quick and youd probably miss it) change in the picth colours across the screen on pan shots from a long way off....its certainly not like the colour impurity that i had before...just a very slight lightening/darkening of the pitch......doesnt show on any other type of tv....in fact the picture is excellent......on a static colour there is no variance of colour like my original problems.......

is this to do with digital processing, and something you will get on the bigger screens........i guess i will get used to it

have tried flicker reduction...pnr off...adjustments in contrast/colour brightness........

i must again say this is extremely slight....just wondering whether anyone knows what i am on about.......

thanks