got my ps4 :)

goodfella121

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys and gals as the title says I have gone and got my ps4 last week and I am loving it so far . the games i have got are watch dogs , wolfenstein and outlast . what games would you recommend getting ? fill free to add me on psn chrisb121 thanks

I'd recommend PS+ if you haven't already, the two games this month are really good, Trine 2 a gorgeous puzzle platformer and pixel junk, which is a neat little shooter. If you like shooters, check out resogun.

I've enjoyed Child of Light and Trials fusion recently, check the games threads to see if they're your cup of tea. There's also a psn id thread in the games forum, add your name there for more exposure.

Child of Light and Trine 2 are must-haves, and Tomb Raider if you've never played it. NFS Rivals is also a wicked arcade racer that might suck your life away!

'Stick it to the man' is good fun too if you like platform puzzlers.

Three of my favs on PS4 so far have been AC Black Flag, Infamous SS and Rayman Legends. Can't go wrong with them, all cracking games :smashin:

Depends what games your into. The 3 you have are a good start. Trials fusion is good fun. I competed rayman legends on Wii u and thought it was great. I thought infamous was a bit crap though.

Child of Light and Trine 2 are must-haves, and Tomb Raider if you've never played it. NFS Rivals is also a wicked arcade racer that might suck your life away!

'Stick it to the man' is good fun too if you like platform puzzlers.

I got trine 2 downloaded last night and ordered tomb raider last night thanks . I will have a look at that child of light and nfs .

Three of my favs on PS4 so far have been AC Black Flag, Infamous SS and Rayman Legends. Can't go wrong with them, all cracking games :smashin:
I am going to get black flag sometime just want to finish ac 3 first. I am not a big fan of the infamous games but in will have a look at rayman thanks . I was think of look at knack just not got round to it yet .

Yeah, knack didn't review well, but a lot that played it enjoyed it, although, I suspect more than a few are waiting to see if this appears as a plus game later this year.

No love for Killzone: Shadow Fall?

I
No love for Killzone: Shadow Fall?
i thought it was good, it's certainly a graphical showcase. But again a lot of people thought it was poor, it seems I'm easily pleased :)

I thought it was good, it's certainly a graphical showcase. But again a lot of people thought it was poor, it seems I'm easily pleased :)
Good to hear. I didn't fancy paying full whack for it on release, but might pick it up now it is a bit cheaper. I've certainly been impressed that they have continued to update the game and released free DLC.

Resogun
Tomb raider
Trials fusion
Wolfenstein

I recently got my ps4 as well loving it atm really good console. Is outlast any good seen it the other day and thought it looked pretty cool.

I recently got my ps4 as well loving it atm really good console. Is outlast any good seen it the other day and thought it looked pretty cool.

Yes it is, but it's also quite scary, perfect if you're into survival horror, not so much if not.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom