Got my New PS3, What Games?

doodles

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, Please Reccomend 6 Best Online Play Games, In order if you can?

Thanks
doodles

Guys, Please Reccomend 6 Best Online Play Games, In order if you can?

Thanks
doodles

I think you will be struggling to find 6.
Resistance Fall Of Man and Motorstorm are the best ones out of the bunch then maybe F1 and then Ridge Racer.

Ridge racer...

Download the demo. The first corner I came up too and powerslid around I realised just how fake the handling is. Ew it's horrible!

R:FOM took a while to get into but have quite enjoyed it!
If you have not played oblivion on the 360 then that is released on friday!
enjoy

R:FOM all the way! 10/10

- Resistance
- Moterstorm
- Oblivion (out 2morrow)
- God of War 2 (not a ps3 game obviously, but looks better on a ps3!)

Has to be resistance deffo.:thumbsup:

Ridge racer...

Download the demo. The first corner I came up too and powerslid around I realised just how fake the handling is. Ew it's horrible!

they are some of the worst games ever.

Ridge Racer's always been marketed as an arcade style racer... It's not *meant* to be realistic...

However, I won't be getting this version on PS3... I've had pretty much every version of it since the original RR on PS1 (And I remember when everyone thought that was as good as graphics on games consoles were gonna be! :D ), through Revolution, Rage Racer, RRT4 (With the ridiculous jogcon controller), RRV on ps2, RR on PSP...

But I'm bored of the series now... The more recent titles (RR2 on psp and the RR7 demo) are precisely the same games, just with flashier graphics... They've done nothing new and I'm a bit disappointed in Namco to be honest..

Anyway, recommendations:

Resistance - a must own, especially for online games!
Motorstorm - brilliant game, not had a chance to go online yet though thanks to Tiscali
NBA 2K7 - Not had a chance to play it yet, but it's £18 for a brand new PS3 game from play.com... Can you go wrong?
NHL 2K7 - As above... Play.com = £18. Bonza!

Ridge Racer is crap I have to say. The graphics are excellent - but the gameplay is really terrible.

Ridge Racer is crap I have to say. The graphics are excellent - but the gameplay is really terrible.

I wouldnt even say the graphics are good compared to games like GT and Motorstorm

I wouldnt even say the graphics are good compared to games like GT and Motorstorm

Not a fan of the game, but the graphics are something to behold running at 1080p just lloks pin sharp and so alive. As for online games id recomend the usual 2 rfom and motorstorm. But if playing on-line is really your thing id try and pick up a second hand 360 its more geared around on-line gaming and will defo lead that area for at least the next 12 months

Well I should say RR7 is not such a bad game, if you are not going to drive a real car in the video game - yes it is just for entertainment. For a real car driving style, you have to go to GT series.

But it is a problem that most of RRs are similar... on PSP the RR and RR2 are virtually the same game...

Anyway if you are new to Ridge State world and looking for some powerful/unrealistic drifting, get this game. If not, get Motorstorm or GT HD ... demo...

DO NOT get Sonic.

it's just horrible, I'm so gutted Game have stopped the 10 day returns, I wanted to swap it for F.E.A.R.

1) Tiger Woods - Great online play, can have a right laugh and play a few different modes of the game and you can also find people of a similar strength to you easily.

2) Motorstorm - After the laggy crap of getting your vehicle sorted out and getting into the race, it really is great fun!

3) Resistance - Not my cuppa tea, but it's the only other game i've played online!!!

...and if you fancy a bargain, Choices are doing NBA 2K7 delivered for £17.49...great game...:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom