Got My HK 2550 today and I'm ******

stevestarr13

Standard Member
Reaction score
Well after reading all the reviews here I finally plumped for the HK and it arrived today. Scurried home today from work busting to set it up, new Squart AV2110 also came so I was expecting magic.
Se up all well and good, screen is all green, remembered previous thread and sorted that, put in a region 2 Toy Story 2 running thru my 42 Sony Plasma and AE surround sound system, audio bloody fab, pic very nice.
Put in a region 1 disc, no go, region error, oh no guess it will have to go back to the dealer.........:( :( :( :( :(

well I paid for MR and I think they should give me MR, it's hme cinema heaven and they say their sprinter upgrade is the bees nees. Plus I don't want to go and mess with the machine

Hold on a minute.......may be teaching you to suck eggs here but make sure your player is set to auto, or else it won't switch to NTSC.

Cheers

Croc

well, I got onto them but the guy was not very happy to take it back. Eventually he said OK and then within two hours the courier arrived at my house, whipped it away and brought me a new player by lunchtime next day. I must now congratulate HCH on the service and I am well pleased with my HK. Funny, the original HK2550 had the 2550 screen logo but the second one which is now MR has the 25 logo

Got mine from the same place, absolutely no problems. It has played everything first time. Mine has the DV25 screen logo as well. Maybe you were just unlucky and got a dodgey one?

Funny, the original HK2550 had the 2550 screen logo but the second one which is now MR has the 25 logo
That confirms it, they hadn't done the hack. All those that have been made MR and Pal PS show the DVD25 not the 2550 :smashin:

Croc

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom