got my camera this morning

Does it show your picture moving on uno or is it a still picture? & can I add you to my friends list EDDS to see this in action? I'm tempted myself by this. :)

Sure if you buy the camera for bad prices now, you can freak people out, but you can still freak out some people when the camera finally comes out. However I would buy it early, if I can get it under the UK?

I want the pack with the 12 month live sub and since the US codes dont work on a UK console i will have to wait for the UK release

TVR_Fan said:
Sure if you buy the camera for bad prices now, you can freak people out

...you're not wrong there! EDDS sent me a picture text with his. ...not pretty! :rotfl: hehehe, only kidding EDDS, it was nice of you to demo the thing for me. I'm still confused as how they're going regulate it though, it's sooo open to abuse. :eek:

Ive stll got loads of games to get through and then with about 3 on pre-order before the camera comes out. I can wait for this and pay the 35 rats.

me and edds just had a quick video chat there. Quality was superb. Voice and video were in perfect sync and no lag whotsoever. 10/10 Microsoft good job.

Noticed a cool thing it had the persons time above their picture, so you know what time it is if your chatting in a different country.

Purchased mine last week from ebay for about 50 notes. Hopefully it will arrive today.

Really looking forward to playing 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours'... but wait, you have no camera so you can't show me yours... ah well, I'll just show you mine! :D

Jamiewalshe said:
i cant wait for this. i know its a bit cheeky, but can someone send me a quick video message (assuming you can do that?) or even a pic just so i can have a see?
Can someone send me one as well please. Video msg if poss or pic.
Thanks.

Mine came today :clap:

Had a quick play and its very nice. Love the watermark background thingy to the dash.

Sent a couple of pic messages, the Nivek Anatomy classes have started :D

Doesn't look like you can send video messages, only pics or live video chat. I'm happy to send people a pic if you drop me a message.

Wouldn't mind trying out the live video chat with another fellow cam owner if anyone is interested - but nothing naughty now :eek:

someone send me a pic or video so i can see the quality :lease:

KevinPedrick said:
Mine came today :clap:

Had a quick play and its very nice. Love the watermark background thingy to the dash.

Sent a couple of pic messages, the Nivek Anatomy classes have started :D

Doesn't look like you can send video messages, only pics or live video chat. I'm happy to send people a pic if you drop me a message.

Wouldn't mind trying out the live video chat with another fellow cam owner if anyone is interested - but nothing naughty now :eek:
send me a pic please :thumbsup:

No problem, send me an FR and I'll send one when I'm home from work.

Any preference of body part..?

Will you send one to me and i'll let you chose which body part.

msg sent to c225

ha ha just seen your location message sent all of 20 miles !!!!! Im from Fife

EDIT: And the bouncer

Cowden_harley said:
msg sent to c225

Cheers:smashin:

Better PQ that i thought

And it says edinburgh but i am acctually 10 miles from there so around 30 miles

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back