Got it down to 3 TV's Which one Ahhh

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by Ally100, Nov 6, 2001.

1. Ally100

Ally100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, after some time I think I have got my choice down to 3 TV's. They are as follows:-

1) Toshiba 32ZP18P (Apparently a great picture & DD sound)
    2) Philips PW9616 (Again supposedly a great picture & DD sound)
    3) Sony KV32FQ75 (Nicam but apparently has the best picy & DRC)

So there you have it my final 3, but which one. I would appreciate your opions as I want to oreder one by Friday. My portable is just too small.

Ally

(PS I will be using 'it' along with a JVC CP100AL home cinema system):p :rolleyes:

2. Doubledoom

Doubledoom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As you will be connecting it up to an all-in-one system, the sound on the television is irrelevent.

One important factor, considering the usual poor connectivity of the all-in-one systems, is the pass through audio ability of the tv.

If you have DVD, a digital tv source, vcr and maybe another source, these all have to be connected to the amp. If there are not enough connections on the amp, your only other option is passing the audio via the tv. This allows for only two connections to the amp for all the other sources. (TV to amp, DVD to amp). Not all TVs allow audio pass through and some do it badly. The Toshiba set will pass the audio with no noticeable loss of quality.