Got a strange message, anyone read French?

muffins

This was in my ps3 message box the other day;

Sony veut rendre le psn payant a partire du mois de janvier c'est a dire: ps home, ps network etc…..
, mais nous avons encore une chance de les convaincre, alors ecriver tous sur vos commentaire: will be free psn, si nous sommes 10 milles nous les convaincrons

Google translate says something about Sony, wants to introduce a fee for psn from January?

Mr. Fred

Novice Member
This was in my ps3 message box the other day;

Sony veut rendre le psn payant a partire du mois de janvier c'est a dire: ps home, ps network etc…..
, mais nous avons encore une chance de les convaincre, alors ecriver tous sur vos commentaire: will be free psn, si nous sommes 10 milles nous les convaincrons

Google translate says something about Sony, wants to introduce a fee for psn from January?

It's basically saying that Sony are interested in introducing a fee for PSN and the message should be forwarded to a number of people in order to protest against this.

In French : 'Le Spam'.

Mr. Fred

Novice Member
Currently getting really fed up with the idiots forwarding the Modern Warfare 2 messages.

Of course I'm going to get access to a non-existant beta version if I forward it to ten of my friends.

Muppets.

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Currently getting really fed up with the idiots forwarding the Modern Warfare 2 messages.

Of course I'm going to get access to a non-existant beta version if I forward it to ten of my friends.

Muppets.

Seconded. I've had quite a few of them. Mostly off randoms but 1 off my friends list who should know better. :nono:

Very annoying.

Uridium

Distinguished Member

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
MMMmm I love battered spam. :smashin: I'm hungry now.

ah...spam fritters..fantastic...:smashin::smashin:

back on topic, its a chain message, kind of like those stupid ones you get via text, or email, and the only fit place for it is le bin!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom