Got a strange message, anyone read French?

muffins

This was in my ps3 message box the other day;

Sony veut rendre le psn payant a partire du mois de janvier c'est a dire: ps home, ps network etc…..
, mais nous avons encore une chance de les convaincre, alors ecriver tous sur vos commentaire: will be free psn, si nous sommes 10 milles nous les convaincrons

Google translate says something about Sony, wants to introduce a fee for psn from January?

Mr. Fred

This was in my ps3 message box the other day;

Sony veut rendre le psn payant a partire du mois de janvier c'est a dire: ps home, ps network etc…..
, mais nous avons encore une chance de les convaincre, alors ecriver tous sur vos commentaire: will be free psn, si nous sommes 10 milles nous les convaincrons

Google translate says something about Sony, wants to introduce a fee for psn from January?

It's basically saying that Sony are interested in introducing a fee for PSN and the message should be forwarded to a number of people in order to protest against this.

In French : 'Le Spam'.

Mr. Fred

Currently getting really fed up with the idiots forwarding the Modern Warfare 2 messages.

Of course I'm going to get access to a non-existant beta version if I forward it to ten of my friends.

Muppets.

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Currently getting really fed up with the idiots forwarding the Modern Warfare 2 messages.

Of course I'm going to get access to a non-existant beta version if I forward it to ten of my friends.

Muppets.

Seconded. I've had quite a few of them. Mostly off randoms but 1 off my friends list who should know better. :nono:

Very annoying.

Uridium

lespam.jpg

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
MMMmm I love battered spam. :smashin: I'm hungry now.

ah...spam fritters..fantastic...:smashin::smashin:

back on topic, its a chain message, kind of like those stupid ones you get via text, or email, and the only fit place for it is le bin!

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom