got a question about the Clasified section

shiwarrior

Established Member
Reaction score
first of I apologise , I haven't a clue where to post this , I cant see this in the rules anywhere so I need to ask before I break the rules

1)
How many posts are we allowed at a time?
2)
what's the rule about bumping and/or price drops?

Thanks for your help

One thread in each trading forum, you may have multiple items in a thread. You must not bump threads more frequently than 10 hours after the last post. You can drop the price whenever you want* (unless it's considered to be abusing the system to get around the bumping rule :))

*Note, I'm not a trading mod so this may be subject to confirmation

Last edited:
You are allowed to reduce your prices, but you need to wait 10 hrs to do so in a new post :smashin:

But you can go back to your original post and edit it with "price reduced to" any time you want :)

If someone offers you a silly price you can say I don't accept that but I will accept this... you can reply to a post without limit :)

Last edited:
Edit the title of the OP bud, use advanced settings :) Also you`ll be ok posting price reduced in your thread if you aint abusing it for free bumps I would off thought ;)

hmmm I have another question

I have a modded megadrive (was like that when I bought it) and I thought we aren't allowed to sell modded consoles here? there are some for sale on here so can we now?

hmmm I have another question

I have a modded megadrive (was like that when I bought it) and I thought we aren't allowed to sell modded consoles here? there are some for sale on here so can we now?
If its modded to sell back up games or illegal copies then your risking a ban selling it here I believe!

A mod from the given section will need to confirm that though mate :)

If its modded to sell back up games or illegal copies then your risking a ban selling it here I believe!

A mod from the given section will need to confirm that though mate :)

:)

not for copied games, just to play JAP or US games in the UK, that ok?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom