1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got a PIO 435XDE yesterday. I need a little advice if poss.

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Setch, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Setch

Setch
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    What are the optimal settings that should be used for the 200 hr burnin period. Out of the box the picture looks good, but I guess that I will need to shell 250 sometime in the near future for an ISF. So far there is no buzz from the panel other than what you would expect from any plasma screen and no sign of lip sync problems on any of the NTL digital channels. :D

Also does anybody know if the media box will take DVI output from a PC, the manual when talking about HDMI input says that "PC signals are out of correspondence" :confused:, does this mean they just don't want to discuss the possible PC connection or are the saying it don't work.

Thanks in advance
    Setch

2. deanym

deanym

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +141
    theres a few threads knocking around covering this, but my settings for 200h burn in period are contrast around 20-30, brightness under zero, and all the picture enhancements turned off. Hope this helps. Also put the auto 4:3 ratio bars on the side so the whole screen runs in at the same rate.

3. Setch

Setch
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    thanks deaym, I will try those.