got a job at amazon

tim68

hey all. starting work at the amazon warehouse in swansea on monday, only as a temp untill christmas, beats signing on though. :D. if anyone gets a late delivery blame me. lol

Last edited:

wormvortex

Distinguished Member
hey all. starting work at the amazon warehouse in swansea on monday, only as a temp untill christmas, beats signing on though. :D. if anyone gets a late delivery blame me. lol

If you wanna accidentally send a high value electrical item to me instead of another customer it would be greatly welcomed :)

Dancook

Distinguished Member

You've come to tell us, we all get discount?

dan1979

Good luck - I remember some bad press about them last year - they're going to make you work hard for your money.

Singh400

Distinguished Member
Hope you are prepared to work very hard. Around this time last year they were in the papers alot for how they treat their employees. In fact there was a huge thread on here about that I think.

Still have fun and more money can't hurt can it! :smashin:

qwerty321

Distinguished Member
Any chance of getting my copy of COD6 early? :D

alz2605

All the best tim! Its hard work mate and you'll always be on the go. My Mrs work colleague has a son who worked there and he only lasted there a week. He said it was too much hard work. Bleeding slacker!

Sandman

Distinguished Member
Forget all the comments about it being hard work, as you said it is batter than signing on every week. Any job is better than no job and working hard will only make you appreciate you next job better. The hardest job I ever had was a summer job loading sacks of coffee beans into trucks for national delivery. That was tough but I stuck it out because it was better than nothing.
Good luck and well done.

alz2605

Nothing wrong with a job being hard work. Better to have a busy job where time flies by rather than being bored stiff all day. Let us know how it works out for you mate.

Funnily enough I start a new job on Monday too. The company I'm going to work for are planing on opening a site in Llansamlet in January. If all goes well and they get the unit they want I'll PM you once they start recruiting. Lol you might have to work with me though!

Last edited:

eric pisch

Distinguished Member
if i order a couple of DVDs and u pick a couple of PS3s instead there will be a drink in it for you ;)

tim68

Hey all. thanks for all your replys. all orders will be taken on a first come first served basis :devil:.

will be good to be working again though cause i was slipping back to my old ways, staying up till about 3 in the morning then not getting up till midday only because there was no reason to get up.

Do not believe this as I was typing this out I just got a phonecall for an interview monday afternoon will try to get to it becuase it is a perminent position as far as perminent goes these days.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom