Got a 65" Panasonic Vt60 from Bestbuy For 2500 with free Professional Calibration

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by GSXRpit, Aug 30, 2013.

1. GSXRpit

GSXRpit
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    So I was able to convince the manager to match Paul's TV's expired promotion and they had one model available about 30minutes away. So I paid at my local best buy and went picked it up and installed it myself first day.

First thought WOW this thing is MASSIVE. Holy Sh** this TV is huge, 65" is more then enough screen real-estate. Could barley Fit it in the bed of a pickup truck to take it home.

The best part of the whole deal is with the purchase it makes me a an Elite Reward Member with best-buy allowing me to get my screen professionally calibrated. I will set that up after I break the screen in.

Haven't watched much 3D content but from the 30min planet earth vid I saw I have to say that was the best 3D viewing experience I've ever had as far as picture quality goes and making it feel as if the TV is a window not a television lol. I can only imagine the clarity post break-in and calibration.

So if you've been waiting for the right price for this TV I say head to best buy guys see if you can do, after all Paul's is an Authorized Panasonic Dealer so they should match it. The trick will be trying to get them to match the expired offer. I had to let the manager hear me on speaker phone with a Paul's TV sales rep saying he would honor the 2499 save 600 special.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

2. Flecky81

Flecky81

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +670
    Wow! Nice one. :)

3. GSXRpit

GSXRpit
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Any tips on some decent looking settings to put in before I have it professionally calibrated?