Got 2 Bargains today Panasonic DMR-ES20

SLIM

Ha guys i have had a realy good day today and got a great deal on some Panasonic stuff.
I got a Panasonic DMR-ES20 brand spanking new 12 mth warranty all boxed for £89.99:D :D :smashin:
And a Panasonic DVD-S52 brand spanking new 12 mth warranty all boxed for £49.99 :smashin: :thumbsup: So im realy happy today post pic's in a bit show ya the stuff.

elshiftosG

Novice Member
C'mon c'mon....reveal your sources!
I'm looking out for something in the ES20 price range for a family member, if I can get it for that price, I might be generous enough to make it a crimbo pressie....

Cheers

SLIM

:eek: from a shop buy me thay have the top of the line panasonic's dmr in ther in the shop's it like £350-£400 thay have it for £179

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
if they got an offer that good, perhaps it might be a good idea to say the name of the shop so others can get a nice bargain too.....otherwise its like one of those General Chat threads titled 'Had a hot date last night with mega fit bird'......but no pics.....

anthony evs

Hi Slim, cant you state teh shop, I`m looking for a dvd recorder myself, and the deal you had sounds good, wanna phone the shop to order stuff myself.

Thanks.

SLIM

Yer the shop is called home barginns i think ill look for the receipt to double check. There owend by Argos its all stuff that is end of line did not sell like the DVD-S52 dont think that will be in the new Argos

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom