Got £100 voucher, what should I spend it on?

RMCF

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a £100 voucher that I can use in Currys/Argos, but got no idea what to spend it on.
Give me a few tips for a gadget or something I could use it to partially pay for!

I was tempted to buy myself an e-Reader, as I have gotten into reading again during lockdown, but I have a Kindle Fire HD, and I've been reading away on that, not sure if I really need a dedicated device.

Got plenty of headphones.

Got a couple of Alexa's.

My old Sony Android TV is getting slow, was thinking of upgrading to a new telly, would be £100 off a new one.

Last edited:
Don't think I have an expiry date, its a work scheme where I can cash in and get an online code to use. Currys and Argos are just 2 of the retailers available that sell tech.

I bought a Jump battery for my car which has saved us several times. I couldn't find the exact one I bought from Argos, but this one looks like a similar product "Streetwize 14000mAh Portable Powerbank", and about the right price.

Last edited:
I bought a Jump battery for my car which has saved us several times. I couldn't find the exact one I bought from Argos, but this one looks like a similar product "Streetwize 14000mAh Portable Powerbank", and about the right price.
Perhaps a leftfield option, and a good 'un, but its a thing that might never get used.
Would prefer to spend it on something I'd get good use out of.

What are you interested in, I bought a weather station with my last vouchers couldn't see a good one in Argos.

Yeah I had thought about a weather station before.
Issue is I will be limited to whats for sale in Currys/Argos as the voucher has a limited number of outlets.

OH will probably end up getting £100 off a dishwasher or something!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom