For Sale Google wifi and Asus AC-3200 Routers

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by vishaljh, Dec 11, 2016.

1. vishaljh

vishaljh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +95
    Recently bought a Google mesh wifi system which was just released in USA last week. Got 3 pack but these pucks are so powerful, happy with one but keeping the 2nd one just in case
    So have a spare one for sale. I have replaced my Asus router and in wireless range this beats Asus and any other router I have previously used. I will keep the 3 pack box but can wrap it safely. Will come with US adapter but can include us/uk adapter.
    Looking for £160 o.v.n.o

Also have Asus Rt-ac3200 riband router which is excellent router with amazing number of configuration and very good wireless range. Comes boxed.
    Looking for £160 o.v.n.o

Happy to meet near London Liverpool Street or moorgate if you prefer collection.

Price and currency: £160 each
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: PPG
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. vishaljh

vishaljh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +95
    Bump. Happy to take offers