Google Wave

cabanatuan

Ex Member
Reaction score
my boss and a workmate went to this over in america this week and attended this conference which showed a new product by google called "wave"

check it out. it looks very good Google Wave Preview

Google Wave is a new tool for communication and collaboration on the web, coming later this year. Watch the demo video below, sign up for updates and learn more about how to develop with Google Wave.

Yes I saw the presentation too. Quite impressive, good thing it's open source and anyone can setup they're own wave, so they can have their own privacy policy without google being able to snoop (for the conspiracy theorists :)).
Auto-spelling feature was great being able to take into account the context of the sentence. Oh! and if that translation tool is as good as they managed to demonstrate, it'll be the best thing since slice bread.

Yes I saw the presentation too. Quite impressive, good thing it's open source and anyone can setup they're own wave, so they can have their own privacy policy without google being able to snoop (for the conspiracy theorists :)).
Auto-spelling feature was great being able to take into account the context of the sentence. Oh! and if that translation tool is as good as they managed to demonstrate, it'll be the best thing since slice bread.
maybe this forum could use that spelling tool. my spelling is shockiing in thsi forum:rotfl::rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom