Google Squared

Thanks, I'll pass this on to the client

Nice idea, obviously still needs some work...

Pluto, Ceres, Kuiper Belt, Titan and Voyager are not planets and Pluto's orbit is not 6.4 days :D

im waiting for the internet to be renamed to google. When that happens, world peace will occurur, there will be no more hunger and iccz will get a girlfriend :D

jk mate, we all know you wont get one. :hiya:

im waiting for the internet to be renamed to google. When that happens, world peace will occurur, there will be no more hunger and iccz will get a girlfriend :D

jk mate, we all know you wont get one. :hiya:

:rotfl:

Would you like to place some money on this? :D

Wow, add a new column for weight... apparently neptune only weighs 112 pounds.

The challenge is to find amusing columns to add now;)

*edit* apparently most of the planets are white/Caucasian when typing in ethnicity

*edit again*

Saturn. Orientation: Seat belts only - Rear facing 2nd row - Passenger side

Last edited:

*edit* apparently most of the planets are white/Caucasian when typing in ethnicity

The problem with calculating the weight of a planet is the weight of something depends on the gravity. That is why there is an option for the Mass of the planets as that would be the proper question to ask.

Adding sex gives Jupiter as male, Venus as female and Uranus is superb :eek:

Pics or she is inflated :rotfl:

I'm guessing it's going to require a shoe on the head too :p

Anywho I plan on staying single until after Christmas, it's in my financial interest to do so :smashin:

On topic: Population gives 52.6 people on mercury and 910 on venus!

*edit again*

Saturn. Orientation: Seat belts only - Rear facing 2nd row - Passenger side

Well apprently Jupiter is male, Venus is Female (no surprise there) and Uranus is superb :rolleyes: :rotfl:

EDIT: I'm too slow...

Last edited:
I was quite impressed at first, but then when I tried to create new ones about areas I'm very familiar with I found quite a few errors.

Easy enough to spot when you know the subject well, but if I are using it for a subject I'm not familiar with I would not be confident with the info it returns.

Very nice idea though.

Cheers,

Nigel

Wolfram Alpha does it much better, looks like Google is getting a little scared of the new search engine on the block :D

Wolfram Alpha does it much better, looks like Google is getting a little scared of the new search engine on the block :D

Great find :) another one for the client to have a browse

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom