Google Plus Anyone?

monkeyleader

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Howdy folks - anyone on here using Google+. I've been on for a while now and find it quite a nice place for photographers to hang out (once you brush dig deeper than the usual faces - Thomas, Trey, Scoble ... )

One bit I'd like to make more use of are the Hangouts ... think multi person web-casts.

I've been thinking a good thing to try would be to get a few people on here to consider getting together on hang-outs - perhaps pick a subject (photography related of course) and just hang-out.

I guess this may sound a bit odd to some, but I think it would be interesting to try?

Anyone?

Nige

I'm on Google+ but I can't even remember when I last logged onto it as it was to quiet which is a shame as I like a lot of its features over Facebook. Amusingly when I had a quick look now someone has posted about not much happening on the site and the first comment is someone praising G+ for photographers so clearly I need to look into it further.

John

I am on G+ but not found much use for it yet, but I don't have any friends :( add me if you want Add me

I joined today, uploaded a few photos, looked around a bit, couldn't find the operating instructions and logged out again :D

Google +

(If anyone knows how to delete the primary email address and replace it with a verified secondary email, please like me know).

Signed in, signed out. That's about the sum of my Google+ experience. I'm not a prolific FaceBook user either, I have no friends.

Grassy Arse Amigo :)
I've filled out the request and hopefully they'll swap it over ASAP.

Good Luck - or should that be Google+ Luck ? :D

I signed up for Google+ back when it launched, nobody I know uses it so I've never looked at it again.

I signed up for Google+ back when it launched, nobody I know uses it so I've never looked at it again.

Or everybody you know uses it, but haven't added you for some reason....:D

eddiewood said:
Or everybody you know uses it, but haven't added you for some reason....:D

Yeah that is possible!!! :)

Signed in, signed out. That's about the sum of my Google+ experience. I'm not a prolific FaceBook user either, I have no friends.

That sums up my Facebook experience. Just created a FB page for the website. Wrote 'Welcome Facebook' on the wall, and... errr... that's it :boring:

I'm sure I'm missing something, as there is absolutely nothing there. Can't even search for anything, as there is no search field :confused:

Looks like G+ is just FB from Google, so I think I just won't bother.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom