For Sale Google Nexus 7 2013 32GB

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Member 605099, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Member 605099

Member 605099

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Hello all.

I'm selling the Nexus 7. It's just that bit too small for me.. I didn't realise how much difference that extra inch makes (!) and really miss my eight inch screen.

Have to be quick if you're interested as posting this Saturday morning and can only do it if you come and collect today or tomorrow. I'm going away for a week on Monday morning with work so won't be in the country.

It's a 32GB model, obviously wifi only. Comes in immaculate condition with the original box and all packaging. Had barely been used before I switched back to Samsung. Has had a screen protector on since day one and a leather flip case which fits perfectly and had the magnetic screen on and screen off function.

Cost me £239 new (plus, unfortunately, shopping costs and import tax) but will sell for £200 for quick sale since I'd like to get rid of it before I go away. Bought via Amazon so I have all of the original documentation.

As a footnote, it's updated to the latest software and the gps and multi touch issues widely reported (which never really affected me anyway) seem to have been cured.

I'm in North London

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. elrao

elrao

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    By 2013, you mean the new v2? Just to be sure!?

3. Member 605099

Member 605099

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Hey there.

Yep. That's right. Unfortunately I've just sold it to a friend.

4. mraerosmith

mraerosmith

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +621
    You would need to goto thread tools archive in that case.

And for future ref if you are going to sell externally , please remove it from here first:lesson: