• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Google Adwords £75 voucher - FREE

jdevil

Distinguished Member
Hi folks, I'm giving away a voucher I just got from google today, I don't really need it but its £75 free advertising.

Ideally looking to give it away for someone who really will use it for marketing their website.

Hit the thanks buttons and will pick someone (random) by tonight. :smashin:

T&C
Promotional credit must be applied to new AdWords account within 14 days of creating the account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed sign up accounts. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers with self-managed sign-up accounts are subject to a £5 activation fee that will be deducted from the promotional credit. (A unique credit card number will be required as well.)

FoxHound

Established Member
Hi, I have a new Adwords account for my site (within 14 days) so I reckon I could use it, however I got a voucher from Google myself yesterday!

So please don't give it to me if anyone else wants it because I have one already, but if it's going to waste and no one else needs it then my site could always use more marketing :)

synixx

Established Member
wow, very generous of you. My mum is in the process of establishing her cleaning buisiness and could really use this to market it! :clap:

FoxHound

Established Member
It was a very generous offer, glad to see it put to good use :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom