Google Adwords £75 voucher - FREE

jdevil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm giving away a voucher I just got from google today, I don't really need it but its £75 free advertising.

Ideally looking to give it away for someone who really will use it for marketing their website.

Hit the thanks buttons and will pick someone (random) by tonight. :smashin:

T&C
Promotional credit must be applied to new AdWords account within 14 days of creating the account and is valid only for new Google AdWords customers with self-managed sign up accounts. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers with self-managed sign-up accounts are subject to a £5 activation fee that will be deducted from the promotional credit. (A unique credit card number will be required as well.)

Hi, I have a new Adwords account for my site (within 14 days) so I reckon I could use it, however I got a voucher from Google myself yesterday!

So please don't give it to me if anyone else wants it because I have one already, but if it's going to waste and no one else needs it then my site could always use more marketing :)

Will give it another day to see if anyone else wants it, if not you could have it Foxhound

wow, very generous of you. My mum is in the process of establishing her cleaning buisiness and could really use this to market it! :clap:

It was a very generous offer, glad to see it put to good use :thumbsup:

If anyone else has one I'm looking to create an account and this would be greatly appreciated! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom