Goodmans GHC31PLL Virgin V+ Remote Code

JONEWBY

Standard Member
Hi All,
Just had virgin media installed today and i'm wanting to use the V+ remote (Black with white writing at the bottom) to control my goodmans .. floor standing stereo system. I have figured out how to programme the remote however can't find the right code to get it to function correctly. using the auto search it finds a code in which the mute button reduces the volume level 1 notch at a time but there is no button to turn it back up? been searching the internet for the last hour but to no avail. i know it's not the most up to date stereo system however surely there must be a code out there somewhere (you can still buy a replacement remote! )
Thanks in advance for any help
Jo

Healerman

Standard Member
Just had the remote for my GHC-31 PLL give up the ghost. Have tried several universal remotes, including the one that is "Guaranteed to work all brands"...Nothing.
This device must use a very obscure code group, and like you, I cannot find anything on the Web except a replacement remote...which in my case is just dandy.
Sorry I can't offer anything more positive. Best of luck.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom