1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

goodmans GCE 5007 twin 7" dvd tft screens

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by swartzy, Jun 17, 2005.

1. swartzy

swartzy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +646
    Just received delivery of this in car dvd twin screen system......

Is there any way I can hook up the audio from the dvd player to my in built cassette player speakers on the car ?

any help would be appreciated thanks..... :thumbsup:

2. swartzy

swartzy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +646
    Just worked this one out as I got a Ross cassette with about 3 to 4 ft lead and earphone attachment and bass boost switch in the middle of the lead from Argos @ £9.99 ....plugged it into one of the twin 7" screens not the player as it wouldn't work and put the cassette into my car cassette stereo pressed on and hey presto the sound comes through one of the car speakers which is a lot louder than the tiny screen speakers on the twin screens.......so if this is any help to anyone out there good luck to you....keeps my kids happy :)

3. Andrewrobinhood

Andrewrobinhood
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just been given a complete setup via freecycle however the actual dvd player is faulty which I was aware of but was hoping to get repaired. If anybody has the actual dvd player in good working order for sale id like to know or if anyone knows where I can buy one?
    I've tried ebay but can only get the full kit