Goodmans 32" (V81) HD Ready - £349.99 - is it any good?

For 405£ the Toshiba 32C3030 is a beter option.Its from ED with 10% discount

Thanks for the advice - only problem is that I can not find that TV on empire direct. Do you have a link?

Cheers !

Ohhh no!!!It must have been run out of stock!!!Crima it was the best you could find.Anyway can you stretch up to 450£ or at least at 420£?

Umm - I could at a stretch. But now I know I could have had it for £405 I probably wouldn't pay that.

How do you get the extra 10% off at ED?

AHhhh !! I hate this, looking for a TV and commiting is giving me a headache!!

Thanks for the help though...

Chris

Right - I called ED and they have 160 on order and hope to have them delivered in 2-3 weeks.

Do you really think that it is worth the wait?

Will the Goodmans that I found really be that bad?

Also, how do you get that 10% off with ED? was it a code?

Thanks,

Chris

The 10% is possible via code.But when the stock arrives the 10% off will have expired.

I would go for the Toshiba if you can stretch. You really do get what you pay for with LCD TV and it is just impossible to get anything good in a 32 inch for less than £450 and really you need to spending £500+

I have found the Toshiba for £425 at pixmania using the code 'awin070902' http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/542...30d-regza-lcd-screen.html?srcid=369&srcid=369

I have a Panasonic tx32lxd70 so I can highly reccomend that but this is around £600, if you could compromise on size down to 26 inchs perhaps you could go for the panasonic 26lxd70.

Unfortunately you are going to have to compromise in one way or another..... maybe on price, size or quality.

Is it so hard to give 425£?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom