Goodfellas SE - First Details!

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Check out this link for the first details.

Here's the speel:

We've managed to obtain the exclusive first details on Goodfellas: Special Edition which stars Robert De Niro, Ray Liotta and Joe Pesci. This brand new release will be available to own from the 17th August, and should retail at around $26.99. As well as an anamorphic widescreen presentation and English Dolby Digital 5.1 track, the disc will include an audio commentary with director Martin Scorsese and Cast/Crew, a second commentary with Ex-Gangster Henry Hill & Ex-FBI Agent Edward McDonald and four new cast and crew documentaries. Also available from the 17th August will be the Martin Scorsese films After Hours, Alice Doesn't Live Here Any More, Mean Streets, and Who's That Knocking At My Door? Each of these will feature a Scorcese commentary plus other extras which are to be confirmed. Retail for each of these will be $19.97. Finally, you will be able to own the Scorsese Collection Giftset for $59.92 which includes all of the above. We hope to bring you further details later today along with the artwork.

Finally :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring: :boring:

Now the flipper can go in the bin :clap:

there goes my August pay check lol

:laugh: :rotfl:

At last, i thought it was coming September sometime but August is even better :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom